Agro Forum za agrar i selo
Dobro došli svi koji vole agrar & selo.

Internet Agro Forum posvećen je ljubiteljima agrara i sela bio to svakodnevni posao i život ili jednostavno ljubitelji agrara i sela. Tu smo sa ciljem međusobne suradnje u savladavanju životnih zadaća u agraru tako i u kreiranju budućnosti našeg agrara. Svaki savjet iz agrara je dobro došao.

Sloga je naša budućnost.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dobro došli svi koji vole agrar & selo.

Internet Agro Forum posvećen je ljubiteljima agrara i sela bio to svakodnevni posao i život ili jednostavno ljubitelji agrara i sela. Tu smo sa ciljem međusobne suradnje u savladavanju životnih zadaća u agraru tako i u kreiranju budućnosti našeg agrara. Svaki savjet iz agrara je dobro došao.

Sloga je naša budućnost.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massey Ferguson , New Holland, Ford and IMT Tractors

2 posters

Go down

Massey Ferguson , New Holland, Ford and IMT Tractors Empty Massey Ferguson , New Holland, Ford and IMT Tractors

Postaj by AgroAsia 27.11.18 9:11

Exporter of Agriculture Tractors from Pakistan

AgroAsia Tractors was established in 1991 with an aim to bridge the gap between the farmers and the agricultural machinery by providing and sourcing agricultural machinery in competitive prices and of premium quality. Agricultural Machinery demands of Potential Buyers inside and outside Pakistan Especially in Africa Region i,e Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, Botswana, Tanzania, Ghana, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Cote d'ivoire and many more.

The Company aims is to build a long-term Relation with our customers and also make suitable growth to become a most demanded and highly reputed and well known suppliers or organization in the world.

Our stock varies from 50HP to 105HP Tractors of all major and renowned brands like Massey Ferguson, New Holland, Ford, Ursus, IMT, Belarus tractors at the lowest market price possible so that maximum people can benefit from the use of the tractor and farming implements. Our specialized technical team performs a complete overall inspection of our stock to make sure that they are ready to be used at the time of arrival to the end user.

Our premium quality farming implements like Disc Plough, Disc harrow, Planters, Trailers, Threshers are being used all over Africa and considered one of the best quality and at unbelievable prices which distinguish us from the rest of the suppliers as we cater almost every budget and try to get the best possible deal of tractors and implements in the market.

We provide tractors with complete accessories like Sun Canopy, Swinging Drawbar, Pintle hook, Stabilizer chain set etc so that the farmer or the end user does not have to spend a single penny extra and their tractors are ready to be used when they are purchased.

From the day we started this service we have been expanding and now we have regional offices in Botswana, Kenya, Nigeria and Uganda where our dedicated sales staff and sales agents are available round the clock to cater the needs of our clients. Our happy clientele is spread all across the globe and specially all over Africa including Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameron, Togo, Fiji, & Many more..

List of the below Tractors offer by AgroAsia Tractors

Brand New Massey Ferguson Tractors

Massey Ferguson MF 240 in 50 hp
Massey Ferguson MF 260 in 60 hp
Massey Ferguson MF 360 in 60 hp power steering
Massey Ferguson MF 375 in 75 hp
Massey Ferguson MF 385 in 85 hp
Massey Ferguson MF 385 (4WD) in 85 hp

Brand New Fiat New Holland Tractors

New Holland NH 480-S in 55 hp
New Holland NH Ghazi in 65 hp
New Holland NH 640 in 75 hp
New Holland NH Dabung in 85 hp
New Holland NH 70-56 (4WD) in 85 hp

Brand New IMT Tractors
IMT 549 in 50 hp
IMT 565 in 60 hp
IMT 577 in 76 hp

Pakistan Office:

Head Office:

2nd Floor, Al-Hafiz Centre, Adamjee Dawood, Rampart Row, Karachi, Pakistan

Display Centre:

8.5 km sheikhupura Road Lahore Pakistan

Call / WhatsApp: 00923170001715

Facebook: facebook.com/AgroAsiaTractors

Youtube:   youtube.com/agroasiatractors

Linked In: linkedin.com/in/agroasiatractors

United Arab Emirate Representation:

Sharjah, United Arab Emirates :

Makkah Autos Opp. Sharjah Cricket Stadium Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

Botswana Representation:

Gaborone - Botswana:

Plot 37513, Khiding Crescent, Block 8, Gaborone Botswana

Gaborone - Botswana:

Plot 20640, unit 5, block 3 industrial. Gaborone Botswana

AgroAsia
novi član
novi član

Broj postova : 1

[Vrh] Go down

Massey Ferguson , New Holland, Ford and IMT Tractors Empty Re: Massey Ferguson , New Holland, Ford and IMT Tractors

Postaj by Admin 27.11.18 23:56

Hallo, gut gemacht, viele grüße in Pakistan.

Massey Ferguson , New Holland, Ford and IMT Tractors Signat13

www.aromaticno-ljekovito-bilje.webs.com

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Broj postova : 3737

https://agro.forumhr.com

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]